Jul 19, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #26

 



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!


Last week I finished:
  • Glazed Murder by Jessica Beck (book 1 in the Donut Shop Mystery series) - I enjoyed it a lot!

I also started & finished the following books:
  • InterWorld by Neil Gaiman & Michael Reaves - I enjoyed it
  • Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner - I loved it
  • Remember Me... by Isabel Sharpe - I enjoyed it
  • The Great Bazaar and Other Stories by Peter V. Brett (collection of stories from the Demon Cycle series) - I loved it
  • Unwind by Neal Shusterman - I loved it
  • Twice Tempted by a Rogue by Tessa Dare (book 2 in the Stud Club trilogy) - I enjoyed it
  • Intertwined by Gena Showalter (book 1 in the Intertwined series) - I enjoyed it a lot
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (book 1 in the Hunger Games trilogy) - I loved it! 

This week (depending of my mood) I'll probably read the following books:
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (book 2 in the Hunger Games trilogy)
  • Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
  • Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld (book 1 in the Leviathan series)
  • Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage by Jennifer Ashley (book 2 in the Highland Pleasures series)
  • To Sin with a Scoundrel by Cara Elliott (book 1 in the Circle of Sin series)
  • Town in a Blueberry Jam by B. B. Haywood (book 1 in the Candy Holliday Mystery series)

16 comments:

  1. The only book that I have heard of from that list is The Hunger Games. Everyone seems to enjoy it so I hope that you do too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually met Neal Shusterman before and he's absolutely hilarious! Great guy and his books are fantastic! YAY! You read The Hunger Games! A definite must read for any book lover.

    Have a fabulous reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far the Neil G. books I have read I have enjoyed I'm going to have to check out InterWorld.

    I hope you enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I want to get my hands on InterWorld too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unwind was one of my favorite reads in 2009 as was Hunger Games. I am so excited that Mockingjay will be out in just a few weeks. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's getting to be that time to re-read Hunger Games for me.. I'm so excited about Mockingbird!

    Here is my Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a great week!!!
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, i dont read the hunger games series yet but they are on their way!hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I won to Sin with a Scoundrel in a contest and just gave the book away in a contest. I liked it, but it wasn't all that great. I love the Hunger Games series! And I heard Twice Tempted by a Rogue is pretty good. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of these, but they sound interesting...especially the "food-related" ones!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donut Shop Mysteries - sounds like it fits in with my cupcake book! Enjoy your week :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Gena Showater book has been on my wishlist for ages. I think it was one of the Harlequin Teen's first releases.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glazed Murder and Town in a Blueberry Jam are just 2 of the many books calling loudly to me from my TBR pile.

    Dollycas
    Here's my week:
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, I finally read The Hunger Games :) I think it was time :)

    InterWorld is fun book, but not as good as the other Gaiman books!

    I have to admit I did it again! I lined up 6 books to read & instead of starting one of them, I started The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien & I wasn't even planning to read it now! That's how unpredictable I am :)

    Thanks everyone for visiting & happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel like a lot of people are reading the Hunger Games series this summer. I'm very excited for the final installment to be released, since the first two were so good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Impressive reading! I too loved The Hunger Games. Haven't read Catching Fire yet, but looking forward to when I do.

    Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete