Jul 21, 2010

WWW Wednesdays #17

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
This weekly meme is being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!


What are you currently reading?

As always, I'm reading more than one book! This time I'm reading 3 books & I'm loving all of them so far! Those books are:


What did you recently finish reading?


What do you think you’ll read next?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Changeless looks pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh...Changeless looks good, I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to try more Scott W.

    Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to read Once a Witch

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some great books there. I have not read a JRR Tolkien in a while but i hope that you enjoy it. Thanks for passing by today : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of Town of Blueberry Jam. I'll have to go look that one up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how you juggle three books at once, but they all sound like good ones. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete