Jan 1, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


So, My Top Ten Books I Resolve to read in 2013 (in no particular order) are:




Happy New Year!!!

8 comments:

  1. Great selection :D some of these are on my list as well. Hope you get around to reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Insurgent (although not as much as Divergent), so I hope you get a chance to get to it soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have to tell you that I have that smile on my face!! :) Can't wait to see your comments for The Shadow of the Wind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you I plan to finally read it this year :D

      Delete
  4. Great list! I think you will really like The Shadow of the Wind. It is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" last year and thought it was strangely fascinating. I liked the concept of a misfit who serves as a bystander, only to cause more drama by doing so. Quite amusing!

    I've heard of Jane Austen's "Emma" (which is a classic) and J.K. Rowling's "The Casual Vacancy." Will have to look into the former, I have no idea how good the latter will be, though it obviously garners recognition because of Rowling's Harry Potter franchise.

    Intriguing list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I loved Erebos! I hope you do too, Aleksandra :)

    ReplyDelete