Jan 9, 2013

2013 Read-along Challenge!


So, as you probably know, I'm already a read-a-thon addict & a reading challenge addict (although I decided to cut down on these in 2013, but it seems I will fail), and I'm on my way of becoming a read-along addict. 

I already participated in a few read-alongs in 2012 & I've started 2013 by participating in 2 read-alongs, and one of them is hosted by O'Dell @ Book Twirps, so of course I had to sign up for the Read-along Challenge, too.

Book Twirps are hosting monthly read-alongs, so we can read up to 12 books for this challenge, I don't know if I'll be able to participate every month, but I hope I'll participate in at least half of them.

For more detailed info & to sign up, visit the post HERE!


My Reading List:

1. January - Poison Princess by Kresley Cole - my review
2. February - Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally - my review
3. February - Looking for Alaska by John Green - my review
4. March - The Archived by Victoria Schwab - my review
5. April - Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger - my review
6. May - Black City by Elizabeth Richards - my review
7. June - Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - my review
8. July - The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey - my review
9. August - The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani - my review
10. September - If I Stay by Gayle Forman - my review
11. October - Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry - my review
12. November - The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis - my review
13. December - Vicious by V. E. Schwab - my review   

0 comments:

Post a Comment