Jan 11, 2013

Bout of Books 6.0 Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge: Rewrite the Synopsis!

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

The Bout of Books Read-a-Thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.
 
The Book Spine Poem mini challenge is hosted by Faye @ A Daydreamer's Thoughts.
 
The goal of this challenge is to rewrite the synopsis of one of the books you're reading or you've read for the read-a-thon, but it should be completely different from the original and (maybe) based on the cover.
 
For more info & to participate, visit the post HERE!
 
So, I decided to use one of the books I just finished today:
 
 
 In a dystopian society, once a year is the month of the Fury.
 
When the Fury comes, everyone is free to turn their fiery rage against the chosen ones.

From every city one champion is chosen to face the Fury.

When Cal is chosen to be the London Champion, at least one thing is at his side, he's the fastest runner in the country.

But, does he have what it takes to overcome everyone that tries to stop him from reaching the Fury Labyrinth, and can he survive it's deathly fires?

Don't miss this rollercoaster of terror, that will keep you on the edge of your sit!
 
Ok, that was my synopsis ;) anyway, definitely not what The Fury was about, but it was definitely a rollercoaster of terror that kept me on the edge of my sit, or should I say - it totally freaked me out again & again!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your synopsis. Can you write a book based on that? I would love to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I didn't participate in this challenge, but I have had a great time reading the rewrites.

    ReplyDelete