Jan 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #65!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"The razor-sharp thorns bit into their faces, scouring their features off, their noses and lips. Inch by vicious inch, those barbs sliced at their flesh, flaying the meat from their bodies."

7 comments:

  1. Sounds bloody!
    here's our TT

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Hope they struggle out of there soon... Sounds pretty gruesomely painful.. *New Follower*

    My Tuesday Prelude

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a lot of people are reading this one right now. It wasn't my favorite read last year, but it had it's strong points. I definitely like the tarot aspect. :) Thanks for sharing! Here's my teaser from Nobody But Us. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I know what you mean :) I'm halfway through & I still haven't decided how much I like it, but it is really interesting :)

      Delete
  4. Ouch! What a snippet...and now I'm very curious. Thanks for sharing, and here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very scary teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete