Jan 7, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #96

 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. 


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!

 

What did I read last week?



Last week I read the newest novel in one of my fav historical romance series, as well as the novella in the series that came out a few months ago, and I loved both. Although The Seduction of Elliot McBride wasn't as great as the previous books in the series, it was pretty good & I gave it a 4 of 5 rating, but the novella The Perfect Gift I absolutely loved, I gave it a 5 of 5 rating & you gotta love all those Mackenzie men, as well as their family & friends :) this novella reminded me of all those amazing characters & why I fell in love with the series. 


What I'll be reading this week?


This week I'm participating in the Bout of Books 6.0 Read-a-Thon, and  decided to finish some of the books I've already started, but still haven't finished. I won't list them, because I don't know which ones I'll read (yeah, I'm a multiple books reader), but I do plan to read the four Throne of Glass prequel novellas as well.


So, what are you reading this week? 

Leave me your links!

4 comments:

  1. I still need to read the last Throne of Glass novella and I need to read Throne of Glass. I'm reading multiple books at the moment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there were all these Throne of Glass novellas. I still haven't gotten around to reading the book but I plan to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Throne of Glass. I´m reading The Pledge and Mila 2.0.

    ReplyDelete