Jan 6, 2013

Cover Characteristic: Men without Shirts!

Cover Characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark!

The goal of this meme is to post your favorite 5 book covers with the week's characteristic.

This week's characterictic: Men without Shirts! 

If you'd like to participate in this meme, go HERE!
 
 
 OK, so I've never been a fan of naked men covers, but there are a few that I actually quite like.
 

So, My Top 5 Book Covers featuring Men without Shirts are:

 

#5 - The Darkest Seduction


 #4 - Sinful Surrender

 
 

 #3 - The Dark Light

 

 #2 - Yours for the Taking

 #1 - Wicked Nights


Ok, I just realised that all my picks are couple covers, and it was definitely accidental.

3 comments:

  1. Showalter really leaves me breathless!!! *-* My, oh, my...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that cover for The Dark Light. These are fantastic choices! Old follower - Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Dark Light cover!!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete