Jan 10, 2013

Bout of Books 6.0 Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge: Book Spine Poem!

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

The Bout of Books Read-a-Thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.
 
The Book Spine Poem mini challenge is hosted by Cait H. @ Escape Through the Pages.
 
The goal of this challenge is to create a book spine poem.
 
For more info & to participate, visit the post HERE

Now, I have to admit I'm not good at poetry, I don't read it & I usually don't understand it, but I love mini challenges with book titles, so I had to participate.

So, my poem doesn't really makes sense, but here it is:


Raven Stole the Moon 
on a Midwinterblood night
Stardust In the Dark
Like Moonlight at Low Tide.
A Kiss at Midnight
Forbidden & Hexbound,
The Demon King, The Exiled Queen
with Shattered Souls Inside.
Firespell Embers
on a Blood Red Road
Tracking the Tempest
Servant of the Underworld. 

So, that's it :)

I used 17 books & 7 extra words.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, yours is a long book which takes a lot of effort and you have done well. :)

    My poem - http://wp.me/p21FJY-1uu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you used a lot of books and it turned out really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of titles and a great poem!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! :D

    Margaret @ Alove4Lit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niiiiiiiice! :D It's really fun seeing everyone's poems.

    ReplyDelete