Jan 28, 2013

Review Copy Cleanup 2013!


Review Copy Cleanup is hosted by Celine @ Nyx Book Reviews & Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea.

The Rules:

  • The Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 runs from 1 to 28 February
  • It starts and ends midnight of your local timezone to avoid confusion
  • To sign up, just fill in the Mister Linky HERE. Link to your sign up post directly please! The Linky is the same for both our blogs, so you only have to sign up once
  • The Linky will close on the 15th, so make you sign up before then
  • When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to this article so that people know where to sign up. Thanks! (:
  • Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both ebooks and hard copies (even audiobooks for review if you have those), including all genres and lengths
  • Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join in the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
  • At the end of every week we will post our personal updates, and we’ll include a Linky for you to add yours!
To sign up, visit the post HERE!
Ok, although I hope I'll read & review more then 5, I decided to set my goal on 5 books :) Hopefully I'll read more. I'll just list the books below as I read them & review them!

My RCC List:

1. The Daylight War by Peter V. Brett - my review
2. Mr. Real by Carolyn Crane - my review
3. Erebos by Ursula Poznanski - my review

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're joining us, Aleksandra! Good luck with your goals, and I'm looking forward to see which ones you'll read (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've joined this too, looks like fun! :-) Best of luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time joining the RCC, I've got a huge list for tours so I'm hoping to knock these out of the way.

    ReplyDelete