Jan 8, 2013

2013 Jeaniene Frost Reading Challenge!

JF

The 2013 Jeaniene Frost Reading Challenge is hosted by Ella @ A World of Words.

The challenge started January 1st, 2013 & ends December 28th, 2013.

The goal is of course to read books by Jeaniene Frost.

For more detailed info & to sign up, visit the post HERE!

When I saw this challenge, I knew I had to sign up!
I've already read a couple of novels & a couple of novellas by Jeaniene Frost, and I already decided I'll catch up on the series this year, so this challenge is a perfect reminder ;)
 
I actually decided to re-read those I've already read, too.
So, that means that I decided for level 4 - Notorious Supernatural Expert - to read all of Jeaniene's books.
Since I will be reading all of them, I'll just list them below as I read them.
 
My Reading List:

1. Reckoning - a NH/W novella (re-read)
2. Halfway to the Grave - NH #1 (re-read)
3. Happily Never After - a NHW novella (re-read)
4. One Foot in the Grave - NH #2 (re-read)
5. At Grave's End - NH #3 (read)
6. Devil to Pay - a NHW novella (read)
7. Destined for an Early Grave - NH #4 (read)
8. One for the Money - a NH short story (read)
9. First Drop of Crimson - NHW #1 (read)
10. Eternal Kiss of Darkness - NHW #2 (read)
11. This Side of the Grave - NH #5 (read)
12. One Grave at a Time - NH #6 (read)
13. Home for the Holidays - a NH novella (read)
14. Once Burned - NP #1 (read)
15. Twice Tempted - NP #2 (TBR) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment