Jan 27, 2013

Cover Characteristic: Moon (part 2)!

Cover Characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark!

The goal of this meme is to post your favorite 5 book covers with the week's characteristic.

This week's characterictic: Moon! 

If you'd like to participate in this meme, go HERE!
 
 
OK, so my most fav covers with moon are still the 5 I posted the last time, if you'd like to check them out, you can do that HERE, but because I don't want to repeat myself, here are my other 5 fav moon covers ;)


My Favorite 5 Book Covers with Moon are:


6 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Darkness falls. Also, I've just been sitting here for the last 5 minutes moving my mouse on your page, playing with the snow.

    SMALL THINGS.

    Hahaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Darkness Falls cover! It would have been cool if the Immortal Rules cover looked more like that one. Just read the synopsis for Darkness Falls though & it sounds awesome! Ok, I just went & bought the Kindle version off Amazon hahaa. It was free yay! Awesome cover for Midnight Blue-Light Special too! Great picks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darkness Fails!!! I also love the Cat O Nines...I like the look of the pirate ship sailing under the full moon, the girl there is an interesting note!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I totally forgot about Darkness Falls, I love that cover. :)
    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Full Blooded and a witch in Love look really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot about Darkness Falls cover! Great picks!

    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete