Mar 21, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #67: Eona by Alison Goodman!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Eona
(Eon, book #2)
by
Alison Goodman

Publication date:
March 29th, 2012

Although it's been a while since Eona was published for the first time, I'm actually waiting for the paperback edition from Firebird! I already pre-ordered it & after finishing Eon yesterday, I can't wait to get my hands on it & read it!!! Also, if you haven't read Eon, don't read the summary below because it contains big spoilers!
 
Summary:

Eon has been revealed as Eona, the first female Dragoneye in hundreds of years. Along with fellow rebels Ryko and Lady Dela, she is on the run from High Lord Sethon's army. The renegades are on a quest for the black folio, stolen by the drug-riddled Dillon; they must also find Kygo, the young Pearl Emperor, who needs Eona's power and the black folio if he is to wrest back his throne from the selfstyled "Emperor" Sethon. Through it all, Eona must come to terms with her new Dragoneye identity and power - and learn to bear the anguish of the ten dragons whose Dragoneyes were murdered. As they focus their power through her, she becomes a dangerous conduit for their plans. . . .

Eona, with its pulse-pounding drama and romance, its unforgettable fight scenes, and its surprises, is the conclusion to an epic only Alison Goodman could create.

4 comments:

  1. I've hear really good things about the first book which I haven't read yet. I need to though! I didn't read the summary since it has spoilers. Thanks for visiting My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven´t read Eon but I heard that is really good.
    thanks for sharing.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cover for Monster Madness and how did you like Divergent? I finished recently and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tanya: Yeah, I loved Divergent, too :)

    ReplyDelete