Mar 26, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #78

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!


So, what I've been reading last week?

I finished Eon by Alison Goodman & I loved it! Great YA fantasy (thank you Naj from Unputdownable Books for it). I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel Eona, I know I'll read it straight away ;)
I also re-read Monster Madness - the 2nd Nightmare Academy book & I loved it once more. Lots of LOLs with it ;)
So, I've had a Julie James week. I didn't plan to, but Patricia from Book Exhibitionism reminded me that I've been planning to re-read Julie James' books for a long time, so I decided to stop postponing re-reading them & of course, once I've started, I couldn't stop it, her books are great, I've read all of them in one or two sittings each ;) Just the Sexiest Man Alive was a re-read & I loved it just as much as the first time I read it!
Practice Makes Perfect was actually the first Julie James' book that I've read. I actually loved it even more now when I re-read it, so also one of my favs & highly recommended!
I can't express how much I love Something About You. I loved it the first time I read it, & I loved it now when I re-read it. Something About You is definitely the best Julie James' book so far & although I love the previous 2 (they both got 5-star rating from me), this one is my top favorite!!!
And the last, but not least - A Lot Like Love. Although I also loved this book, it was quite good & lots of fun, for me it wasn't as great as Julie James' previous 3 books, but still got 4-star rating from me ;) If you haven't tried Julie James' books & you enjoy contemporary funny romances, I highly recommend all her books. I can't wait for the next book About That Night to be published :)
And the last book I read last week was Discount Armageddon by Seanan McGuire. I loved it so much! Review to come, but really entertaining & highly recommended! I'd like to say Thank You to Naj from Unputdownable Books for this one, too!


What I'll be reading this week?


I've started the 3rd Nightmare Academy book Monster War yesterday, so I'll definitely finish this one!
I've started reading The Goddess Test today, but so far I'm not sure if I like it, but I'll give it a shot & continue to read it!
And I've been thinking about re-reading The Hunger Games before I watch the movie, so this one is one of my possible reads this week!

1 comment:

  1. ASDKJHASD Julie James, ftw! Yes! :'D Okay, not my best comment ever, but I'm about to reread her books, too. *grin*

    ReplyDelete