Mar 14, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup Mini Challenge #2: Cuddle Up With A Book!


Cuddle Up With A Book is the 2nd Review Copy Cleanup Challenge that's part of the Review Copy Cleanup hosted by Celine from Nyx Book Reviews & Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea.
 
Ok, so the goal of the Cuddle Up With a Book Challenge is to share our favourite place to read.

I can read just about anywhere & anytime, as long as I'm in a mood for reading. I mean - I've read in almost every room at home, outside, than in a car, on a bus & on a plane, etc... And I don't mind if there's music, too ;) But, my favourite place is definitely reading on the bed in my room (sorry, no pic available) & I love cuddling up with a book at night when I go to sleep (but that often leaves me reading late or should I say early the following day ;) because I couldn't put the book down).  

0 comments:

Post a Comment