Mar 19, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #77

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!



As I've said before, I'm not good at following my reading plans, that's why I usually don't make them. But, last week I made them & I definitely didn't stick to them, but still I had quite a great reading week - I read 5 novels & 2 novellas.

So, last week I read the following:
 

So, as you can see last week I've spent reading Eloisa James' Fairy Tales series. I loved A Kiss at Midnight (it was a re-read), the novella Storming the Castle, When Beauty Loved the Beast (also a re-read & definitely the best in the series) & the novella Winning the Wallflower & I liked a lot The Duke is Mine, so I love the series & I'm looking forward to The Ugly Duchess! I also re-read Monster Hunters by Dean Lorey & I loved it once again & I finally read Divergent by Veronica Roth & of course I loved it!

What I'll be reading this week?

Well, I'll definitely continue reading Eon by Alison Goodman, so far it's been great. Also I'm halfway through with The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter, so far it's great so I'll probably continue reading it & I might return to Gail Carriger's Timeless. After that I should read the rest of Amanda Stevens' Graveyard Queen series (book #2 The Kingdom & book #3 The Prophet) & Dean Lorey's Nightmare Academy series (book #2 Monster Madness & book #3 Monster War).

1 comment:

  1. I loved Divergent! Can't wait for the sequel....

    Here's my
    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?!
    I'd love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete