Mar 5, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup Mini Challenge #1: Show Off Your Pile!


Show Off Your Pile is the first Review Copy Cleanup Challenge that's part of the Review Copy Cleanup hosted by Celine from Nyx Book Reviews & Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea.
Ok, so all of the books below are galleys I've received for review (I'm really behind on reading them) & I know I can't possibly read all of them, but I'd like to have lots of options because I'm a moody reader, so I'll be reading from these & I'll try to read 10 of them ;) If you think that some of these are great or must-reads, let me know! I'll just list the books below as I read them & link the reviews as I write them.

My Reading List:






My Book List:
  1. The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers - read, to review
  2. Ember by Kristen Callihan - read, to review
  3. Firelight by Kristen Callihan - read, to review
  4. Compulsively Mr. Darcy by Nina Benneton - read, to review
  5. Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale - read, to review
  6. Persuasion: A Latter-Day Tale by Rebecca H. Jamison - read, to review
  7. Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz - read, to review
  8. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter - read, to review    

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of books! I'll have to check into Netgalley one of these days ..it's just for e-readers right? Anyway, I'd like to read Grave Mercy & Midnight in Austenland. --Love your presentation of the images ..side-by-side in rows ..how do you do that? --Thank you.
    ldsmomof03 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jinky: Yeah, you should, NetGalley is a great way to discover new books & authors, some of my fav reads last year were from galleys, some I've already bought & some I plan to buy ;)

    It's for e-readers & PC both, just install Adobe Digital Editions & you can download them on your PC - I don't have e-reader, so I'm reading them on my laptop :)

    I'm reading Midnight in Austenland & so far it's fun & I keep reading positive reviews for Grave Mercy, so I'll definitely read it.

    As for the pics, I just move them around until I can get them right or use cut & paste ;) - in my template I can put side by side only 3 small covers, so they're actually ordering themselves...

    ReplyDelete