Mar 12, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #76

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!



Last week I had quite good reading week. I finished 3 previously started novels, I re-read one novella & I read 3 more novels (one of which was a re-read).


So, last week I finished/read the following:





What I will be reading this week?




Lots of books lined up, right? Well, I've already started Timeless, Wonder & The Darkest Seduction, so I'll continue reading them. Last week I re-read both the prequel novella The Abandoned & The Restorer - the first book in the Graveyard Queen series, so next are The Kingdom & The Prophet - books #2 & #3 in the trilogy. Also, this week is the MG 72-Hour Read-a-Thon, so for it I have lined up the Nightmare Academy trilogy & the first Beyonders book. So, those are my possible reads this week!




















3 comments:

  1. i liked your last week's reads - austen variations a fave with me -
    were they review copies? lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is reading Beyonders right now. My goal is to finish Angelology. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete