Mar 14, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #66: "Foretold" by Jana Oliver!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Foretold
(The Demon Trappers, book #4)
by
Jana Oliver

Publication date:
August 2nd, 2012

I can't wait for this one, finally we'll learn everything there is about Beck :) Forgiven was the best book so far & I have really high expectations about this one! Let's hope it will be the best!!!
 
Summary:
Stand by as Riley prepares to kick some serious demon butt for the last time in this thrilling, dramatic and sexy conclusion to THE DEMON TRAPPERS series. 
Riley’s always known that Beck had a chequered history, but she’s not prepared for what it actually means to be in love with a guy with this many dark secrets. Now that he’s finally admitted to himself that he’s in love with her too, there’s no more hiding the truth about his past. And as it turns out, fending off a demon apocalypse is nothing compared to what’s to come...

4 comments:

  1. I love that cover! so creepy.

    stop by my blog?! I have lots of picks this week!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. have not read the books yet
    maybe soon
    hope u get it soon

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cover! And the summary makes it sound like one I want to read too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cover. I've had Demon Trapper's Daughter on my shelf for the longest time. I need to dust it off and read it.

    Thanks for sharing ;)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete