Oct 31, 2011

The Keeping It Real Reading Challenge 2011!


I decided to sign up for The Keeping it Real Reading Challenge 2011, hosted by Kathy @ I Write, I Read, I Review

This challenge starts November 1st & ends November 30th 2011.

The goal is to read & review at least 3 contemporary YA novels in November.

For more info about this challenge & to sign up, go HERE!


My Reading List:
  1. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan - my review
  2. Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik - my review
  3. Geek Girl by Cindy C. Bennett - my review
  4. (Not YA) Wild Thing by Robin Kaye - my review
  5. A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker - my review
  6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - my review
  7. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - my review
  8. Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley - my review
  9. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger - my review
  10. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger - my review         


0 comments:

Post a Comment