Oct 5, 2011

Frightful Fall Read-a-Thon: Update #1!


I'm participating in the Frightful Fall Read-a-Thon hosted by Michelle (The True Book Addict) at her new horror blog Castle Macabre

Here's what I read so far for this read-a-thon:

Although this book doesn't really fit the read-a-thon theme, the main male character was called the Demon Duke ;) Anyway, this was the first book I started & finished for this read-a-thon & I loved it!

This one was one of the books that I had previously started & only finished for this read-a-thon. Although this book is humorous, it kinda fits the read-a-thon theme, because it's set in hell & there's the devil & lots of other demons ;) I enjoyed this book a lot!

Finally, a book that fits the read-a-thin theme ;) This was quite fast read, with good storyline that I enjoyed a lot & this is the 2nd book that I've started & finished for this read-a-thon.

This is actually a prequel novella to The Restorer, which was really great & creepy book that I absolutely loved & I enjoyed this story a lot!

What I'm reading now?
 
 

I have a few books started, so I don't know what exactly I'll read from them, but I'll probably finish Halfway to the Grave!



0 comments:

Post a Comment