Oct 1, 2011

#6 - "Under His Spell" by Marie P. Croall (ARC)


Title: Under His Spell
Author: Marie P. Croall
Illustrated by: Hyeondo Park
Series: My Boyfriend is a Monster #4
Publisher: Lerner Publishing Group
Imprint: Graphic Universe
Pages: 128 
Publication date: October 1st, 2011
ISBN: 9780761356028

Read on August 9th, 2011 from e-copy acquired from NetGalley!

My rating: 3 of 5

Summary:
Bethany Farmer's life is a boring high school routine, and she likes it that way. Soccer, coffee, homework, more coffee, and no goofy romance. That is, until foreign exchange student Allein Atwood shows up in her Midwestern town, and her life turns epically weird. Allein has unearthly good looks, princely politeness, and a bunch of goofy, romantic pick-up lines. But is his country really so foreign that they don't know anything about soccer? Or coffee?

My thoughts on the graphic novel:
This is the last novel in the series "My Boyfriend is a Monster". Overall, I liked it. I have to admit the illustrations were ok, but I wasn't too fond of them & the storyline was enjoyable. This one had also some romance, humorous moments & action. I wish there are more novels in the series :)

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment