Oct 19, 2011

Frightful Fall Read-a-Thon: Wrap-Up Post!


I participated in the Frightful Fall Read-a-Thon hosted by Michelle (The True Book Addict) at her horror blog Castle Macabre

I know, I'm 10 days late with this post, but first I was busy, than I was sick, than busy again & now I'm sick again & so on, so I haven't gotten around to blogging, even reading...

Anyway, here's what I read for this read-a-thon...
 
From the books I've started before the read-a-thon, I finished 2 books:
 
 
I also read 6 more books:


I also read one novella, the prequel of The Restorer, the amazing first book in the Graveyard Queen series:
 

and I also read one graphic novel:


I think I did great ;)

Special thanks to Michelle for hosting this read-a-thon & to everyone else that hosted a mini-challenge or contributed in another way. 
 
I had lots of fun & I hope this will be annual event!




1 comment:

  1. Hey, better late than never. ;O) So sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope you're on the mend. You did an excellent job during the read-a-thon. I'm impressed! Hope you had fun!

    Stay tuned for my Christmas Reading Challenge, hosted at my Christmas blog, starting Thanksgiving week (U.S.) and my Winter read-a-thon will be in January. =O)

    ReplyDelete