Oct 22, 2011

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: Introduction Meme!


1)Where are you reading from today?
2)Three random facts about me…
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?

1) Home, in Skopje, Macedonia.
2) I turned 25 10 days ago, I'm a coffee addict & I'm one big book addict.
3) Maybe around 30, but lots of them are graphic novels & novellas, although there are full-length novels, to.
4) I'd try to read as much as I can & let's go over the top, I'd say to read at least 750 pages & to spent at least 12 hours reading!
5) It's my 4th time, so I guess I am a veteran read-a-thoner, and as for advice, not really, only to have lots of fun!

4 comments:

  1. Yay Aleksandra!! I hope you have a wonderful readathon today and happy birthday 10 days ago. ;) Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here to cheer! Sounds like you have a great selection of books to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete