Oct 7, 2011

Frightful Fall Read-a-Thon: Update #2!


I'm participating in the Frightful Fall Read-a-Thon hosted by Michelle (The True Book Addict) at her new horror blog Castle Macabre

Here's what I read since my last update:
I know, doesn't fit the read-a-thon theme, but I needed something different ;) I enjoyed this book a lot, too & this was the 3rd novel I started & finished for this read-a-thon.
I also read this graphic novel & I liked it a lot & although not horror, still fits the read-a-thon theme!
I also read this one, which I liked it a lot & fits the read-a-thon theme & it's the 4th novel I read for this read-a-thon.
 I've also done some mini challenge posts: 
So far, I've read total of 1 graphic novel, 1 novella, 4 novels & I finished 1 previously started novel!
What I'm reading now?

I have to admit that I'm jumping around books at the moment, I just can't make up my mind. These are the books:


Although I just might start another one, I can never know ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aleksandra. I saw that one of your Read-A-Thon prizes was ebook Playing With Fire by Chryse Wymer and Coral Russell. Since I'm new at this, I'm not sure if this is how I'm supposed to do it, but I can quickly gift the ebook to you through your email via Amazon if you email me at Brenda@BrendaWallace.com. I love this book, myself. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really been rocking the read-a-thon! Great job! Hope you've been enjoying it. =O)

    ReplyDelete