Jan 28, 2013

Don't Let It End Reading Challenge!


Rachel @ Fiktshun is hosting the Don't Let It End Reading Challenge!

When I saw Jen's post @ Book Exhibitionism a while ago, I knew I must sign up, especially because I was planning to finish up all those series I've postponed finishing them this year. I was actually just about to start the last book in the Morpheus Road trilogy, but I decided to postpone it until the start of this challenge, so you now know what my first read will be :)

This challenge is only 5 months long, so my goal is to read 5 last in a series books. To be honest, I'm hoping to read more, but I was thinking that at least a book a month would be doable ;)

As for what I'll be reading, mostly YA, although I might squeeze in MG (the last Beyonders book will be out soon), as well as maybe an adult book or two :) 

I'll just list the books below as I read them!


Now, for more details about the challenge & to sign up, visit the post HERE!

 

My Reading List:

 
 1. The Blood (The Morpheus Road trilogy) by D. J. MacHale - my review
 2. Black Heart (The Curse Workers trilogy) by Holly Black - my review
 3. Hidden (Firelight trilogy) by Sophie Jordan - my review
 4. Timeless (The Parasol Protectorate series) by Gail Carriger - my review
 5. Princess of the Silver Woods (The Princesses of Westfalin trilogy) by Jessica Day George - my review
 6. A Witch Alone (Winter Trilogy) by Ruth Warburton - my review
 7. House of Many Ways (Castle/Howl's Castle/Wizard's Castle trilogy) by Diana Wynne Jones - my review
 8. With All My Soul (Soul Screamers series) by Rachel Vincent - my review
 9. I Don't Want to Kill You (John Cleaver trilogy) by Dan Wells - my review
10. Rogue Oracle (Delphic Oracle duology) by Alayna Williams - my review
11. Sparks (Anya Kalinczyk duology) by Laura Bickle - my review
12. The Storm (The Fury duology) by Alexander Gordon Smith - my review
13. Foretold (The Demon Trappers series) by Jana Oliver - my review
14. 'Twas the Night After Christmas (Hellions of Halstead Hall series) by Sabrina Jeffries - my review
15. Eve of Destruction (Dark Eden duology) by Patrick Carman - my review
16.Outside In (Insiders duology) by Maria V. Snyder - my review
17. Charmfall (Dark Elite trilogy) by Chloe Neill - my review
18. Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry trilogy) by Simone Elkeles - my review
19. The Crimson Crown (Seven Realms series) by Cinda Williams Chima - my review
20. The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelope duology) by Maureen Johnson - my review
21. Getting the Girl (Wolfe Brothers trilogy) by Markus Zusak - my review 
 


Happy Reading Everyone!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment