Jan 6, 2013

Top 5 Sundays: Favorite Covers of Upcoming 2013 books (so far)!


Top 5 Sundays is a weekly feature with a different bookish theme hosted by Larissa at her blog Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life


This week's theme is Favorite Covers of Upcoming 2013 books (so far). 

You can join HERE!

So, My Top 5 Favorite Covers of Upcoming 2013 books (so far) (in no particular order) are:


~ The Daylight War by Peter V. Brett

The UK edition:


The US edition:


Ok, so I cheat a little here, because I use both covers, but I count them as one ;) but both of these are just so, so gorgeous. At first I couldn't decide which one I loved more, but now I definitely prefer the UK cover, it just fits the series more, but the US is just so gorgeous, too.


~ Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi



~ Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare




~ Alien in the House by Gini Koch



~ With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent
 

2 comments:

  1. I almost put With All My Soul on mine, and the cover for Clockwork Princess is fantastic! I forgot all about that one. Love your picks! Here is my Top 5. Old Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! The Clockwork Princess cover is absolutely stunning. Takns for stopping by at my Top 5! :)

    ReplyDelete