Jan 27, 2013

Top 5 Sundays: Favorite On-Going TV Series (Part 2)!

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly feature with a different bookish theme hosted by Larissa at her blog Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life


This week's theme is Favorite On-Going TV Series (Part 2). 

You can join HERE!

Ok, so I participated the first time when we had this theme, and now when I checked out my post, since then there are some changes. Doctor Who of course is still my #1 most fav series, and Fringe is over :( and I'm still waiting for the new season of Community to start, I don't like Once Upon A Time anymore, and yeah, I still enjoy Happy Endings, but there are others that I enjoy more now. Ok, so last time I knew what my top 3 will be, but it was hard to choose #4 & #5, so I've put Once Upon A Time & Happy Endings, and as special mentions I've put Castle, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory & Dexter. All of these I've watched for years now, and both Castle & How I Met Your Mother deserve a place in my 2nd top 5, but since I mentioned them last time, I'll put another 5 ;)  

So, My Top 5 Favorite On-Going TV Series (Part 2) are:


 #1 - Psych



I just love Psych - all the characters, the humor, everything! And the way season 6 ended, now that's a cliffhanger, and I've been waiting for season 7 to start, so now only one more month, and the waiting will be over :)

#2 - Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23



I got hooked on this series, it's hilarious, so yeah, it's one of my favs now!
 
 

  #3 - NCIS


So, NCIS is the perfect example of a series that I watch mainly because of the characters & the interactions between them, yeah, I was hooked years ago from the moment I watched episode 1 :)
 

#4 - The Mentalist



Ok, so this is a new fav of mine. I never watched it when it started showing a few years ago, but a while ago they started to show it here from the beginning, and yeah, I was hooked. I'm only halfway through season 2, but so far I love it :)


  #5 - The Walking Dead



Ok, so I've had a love-hate "relationship" with The Walking Dead tv series, but season 3 so far had been really great, and I've been waiting for it to be back, so yeah, it's now one of my favs ;)

4 comments:

  1. The Mentalist and NCIS is some of my fav shows! I just started watching Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23, so far so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NCIS is one of those few shows we DVR every week. That, and NCIS:LA, and pretty much all that's tiding me over until Grimm returns in March.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Grimm is awesome, also one of my favs, too bad they've set the return until March :(

      Delete
  3. We have one in common:) Don't trust the B- In app 23 is one I've heard about but haven't really looked into it. I think I will. I like her acting:)

    Here's my T5S!

    ReplyDelete