Jan 28, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #97

 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. 


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!

 

What did I read last week?



Last week I finished Poison Princess by Kresley Cole, and I enjoyed it a lot.


What I'll be reading this week?



This week I'll continue reading (and probably finish) Cinder by Marissa Meyer, Divergent by Veronica Roth & Foundation by Isaac Asimov.


So, what are you reading this week? 

Leave me your links!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Cinder and Divergent!I hope you enjoy them.
    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CInder and Divergent were 2 of my fave YA reads last year, so I hope you love them too :-)

    ReplyDelete