Jan 1, 2013

Top 5 Sundays (on Tuesday): Movies I Am Dying for in 2013!



Top 5 Sundays is a weekly feature with a different bookish theme hosted by Larissa at her blog Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life


This week's theme is Movies I Am Dying for in 2013. 

You can join HERE!

 
Once again I forgot to participate on Sunday, so I'm a couple of days late, but here I am ^_^
 
 

Movies I Am Dying for in 2013 are:


#1 - Elysium

Why? Because it's a Neill Blomkamp movie, for me District 9 is one of the best movies I've watched ever, and yeah, I love sci-fi, so I've been waiting for Elysium since it was announced, and I have really high expectations, something I rarely allow myself to have.


#2 - Warm Bodies

Why? Because I absolutely love the book, and although the movie probably won't be as great as the book, it seems it will be pretty good, something I didn't expect & really funny, so I can't wait!
 
 

#3 - Beautiful Creatures

Why? Because I loved the book, and it seems the movie will be good, too :)

 

#4 - Ender's Game

Why? To be honest, I'm a little afraid about this one, I loved Ender's Game, but I'm not sure how it will be as a movie, but I'll definitely watch it!

 

#5 - Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters & Jack the Giant Slayer

Why? Because I love everything fairy tale related, and these movies look like fun fairy tale re-tellings, so I'm looking forward to them!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Warm Bodies!!!! Can't wait! But the trailer looks rather silly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOoo! I gotta look up Jack, Giant Slayer!
    We have a few in common!
    Check out mine here!

    ReplyDelete