Jan 8, 2013

Bout of Books 6.0 Read-a-Thon: Updates!

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

The Bout of Books Read-a-Thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.

On this post I'll post my daily reading progress, but all my other goals I'll update on my goals post HERE.

Day 1:


On the first day I read 2 novellas: The Assassin & the Pirate Lord by Sarah J. Maas & The Assassin & the Desert also by Sarah J. Maas. Both of these are prequel novellas of Throne of Glass. I also read this week's designated parts of Poison Princess & Divergent for the 2 read-a-longs I'm participating in. I also participated in the twitter chat today.

Pages read today: 333

 

Day 2:


Today I read only 53 pages of So Close to You by Rachel Carter. I also participated in the 2 mini challenges today.

Pages read today: 53

Day 3:


Today I read 53 more pages from So Close to You & I finished one of the previous started books - The Black by D. J. MacHale. I also participated in the mini challenge today.

Pages read today: 223 

Day 4:


Today wasn't that good of a read-a-thon day, because I didn't read a lot. I continued reading The Fury by Alexander Gordon Smith, I'm loving it, but it's still freaking me out a little, and I'll probably finish it tomorrow, and I've also started Sucks to Be Me by Kimberly Pauley - I just needed something fun & funny :) I also participated in the Book Spine Poem mini challenge today.

Pages read today: 131  

Day 5:


Today I read Sarah J Maas' The Assassin and the Underworld novella, and I finished 2 of the previously started books: The Fury by Alexander Gordon Smith & The Blue Door by Christa Kinde. I also participated in the Rewrite the Synopsis mini challenge.

Pages read today: 302 

Day 6:


Today (so far) I finished Sucks to Be Me by Kimberly Pauley. I also re-read the 2nd part of Divergent for the read-along, as well as the Free Four short story from Four's PoV, and I re-read a little from The Hobbit. I also participated in the twitter chat today.

Pages read today: 347
 

Day 7: 


Ok, so for the last day of the read-a-thon, I read the last prequel Throne of Glass novella - The Assassin and the Empire - just so heartbreaking - and I also read a little from The Hobbit.

Pages read today: 87

6 comments:

  1. I loved those two prequels and the next one too, that's as far as I read in Throne of Glass. I need to read the rest soon. I love it so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved these novellas!! :) I can't wait to see what you think of them! :) Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done any of the mini challenges yet. I need to go fix that now. Good luck and have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost 400 pages by the end of day 2 - that's awesome! I need to read Throne of Glass, I've been seeing nothing but good things about it. Happy reading =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice reading progress! I still really need to read Throne of Glass. The novellas sound interesting.

    Best of luck with the last leg of the readathon! :-)

    ReplyDelete