Jan 30, 2013

WWW Wednesdays #72!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
This weekly meme is being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!


What am I currently reading?



Now that I am finished with all the read-along books I've been reading, I can dedicate my time to re-reading the Demon Cycle series.


What did I recently finish reading?



I finished re-reading Divergent for a read-along, and I finished reading Cinder also for a read-along. I loved Divergent once again, so I will finally pick up Insurgent soon & I also loved Cinder, so I can't wait for the sequel Scarlet to be out. Also, I just finished Foundation by Isaac Asimov, and I enjoyed it quite a lot, it was both really interesting & amusing, so I'm already looking forward to reading the sequel Foundation and Empire.



What do I think I'll read next?



As I said above, after I finish with The Painted Man, I'll re-read The Great Bazaar and Other Stories, as well as Brayan's Gold and The Desert Spear, and then I can finally jump into The Daylight War, a book I've been waiting for for years. 

To be honest, I will be reading the US edition from galley, so that one has the cover below, and although the red dress cover is absolutely gorgeous, I think the UK publisher made the better cover choice, so I just had to put the UK cover next to The Desert Spear, because Jardir & Inevera look so awesome next to each other, so I'm really glad I own the UK editions, so I will buy the blue dress edition :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the covers of this Peter Brett series. I've never heard of this author before but def gonna have to look into them.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so loved Divergent, too! And I should really read Cinder soon. Nice books!

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays post this week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete