Oct 1, 2014

Summer Bookish Bingo: Wrap Up!

 
  The Summer Bookish Bingo was a 3 months long challenge hosted by  Great Imaginations.
 
I didn't fill the whole board, but at least I completed 2 bingos.
 
My board:
 
 
And the 19 books I read toward this challenge are:
 
  1.  A Series Finale: Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost - my review
  2. Set During Summer: It's in His Kiss by Jill Shalvis - my review
  3. Magical Realism: The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness - my review
  4. Set on a Boat: Half a King by Joe Abercrombie - my review
  5. Free: He's So Fine by Jill Shalvis - my review
  6. A Stand-alone: The One Safe Place by Tania Unsworth - my review
  7. A Middle Grade Novel: Frostborn by Lou Anders - my review
  8. Set in Europe: The Whispering Skull by Jonathan Stroud - my review
  9. Featuring an Animal Companion: Rose and the Magician's Mask by Holly Webb - my review
  10. Water on Cover: Her Kind of Trouble by Sarah Mayberry - my review
  11. Set on an Island: Shipwrecked with the Billionaire Rock Star by Victoria Wessex - my review
  12. Strong Sibling Relationship: Red Blooded by Amanda Carlson - my review
  13. A Thriller: The Final Murder by Anne Holt - my review
  14. Blue Cover: Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger - my review
  15. A Retelling: Cress by Marissa Meyer - my review
  16. A Summer Release: The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su & Kate Rorick - my review
  17. Sky on Cover: All's Fair in Love and Weddings by Christine S. Feldman - my review
  18. Starts with E: Evernight by Kristen Callihan - my review
  19. Road Trip!: Season for Desire by Theresa Romain - my review   

0 comments:

Post a Comment