Oct 1, 2014

September is for Sequels Challenge: Wrap Up!


The September is for Sequels Challenge was hosted by Lisa @ Lisa Loves Literature.
 
My goals was to read & review 5 sequels, but I read 7, so yay for me ;)
 

And the sequels I read are:

 
  1. Red Blooded (Jessica McClain #4) by Amanda Carlson - my review
  2. Burning Dawn (Angels of the Dark #3) by Gena Showalter - my review
  3. Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School #2) by Gail Carriger - my review
  4. Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer - my review
  5. The Never War (Pendragon #3) by D. J. MacHale - my review
  6. Evernight (Darkest London #5) by Kristen Callihan - my review
  7. Season for Desire (Holiday Pleasures #4) by Theresa Romain - my review

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you went over your plan! I was below, only did half of it. Thanks so much for participating, and I hope to see you again next September!

    ReplyDelete