Oct 15, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday #169: Fairest by Marissa Meyer!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
  
 
Fairest
(The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)
by
Marissa Meyer

Publication date:
January 27th, 2015


In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told. 

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?
 

Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now.

Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series.
  
  
 
With every sequel, this amazing series keeps getting better & better, and I was in love with it from the first book. So, as the (probably stunning & amazing) finale approaches, I'm excited about reading Levana's story. Who wouldn't? And I know Marissa Meyer has created another unique fairy tale retelling, and I can't wait!
 
 
What are you waiting for this week?
  
Leave me your WoW links!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh nice! Saw this some blogs back ago! Can't wait for this one either since I finally got into the series!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL haven't read Cinder (hoping to get to it this month though, since I have few review books) so I can finally get in on this fandom. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks amazing doesn't it?? I still need to read the last book but if it is as good as the others I'm sure this will be as well.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing this alot lately, I can't wait to check it out. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read this series. I don't know why I haven't yet. I'm hanging my head in shame. There's so much love out there for it. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely waiting for this one too! So excited.

    Here's mine:
    Waiting on Wednesday #20: NYZE@everythingnyze

    ReplyDelete