Jun 25, 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon: Wrap Up Post!


The Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon was hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever & April @ My Shelf Confessions.

My Read-a-Thon Stats: 
Books finished for this read-a-thon that I previously started: 1
~ Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
  
Books read (started & finished) for this read-a-thon:
~ The Statictical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
~ Luscious by Amanda Usen
 ~ 13 to Life by Shannon Delany

~ Succubus Lost by Tiffany Allee

 Books started, but not finished for this read-a-thon: 2
~ Eona by Alison Goodman
~ Phoenix by A. J. Scudiere 
Total number of books finished/read: 5
Total number of pages read: 1273
Number of challenges participated: 4
~ Something Wicked This Way Comes…

~ Cover Lover

~ Wicked Title Trouble 

~ Mix ‘n Match   


I also participated in both Twitter Parties & they were a blast, especially the 2nd one, I'm still laughing about it, so yeah, it was lots of fun, so one big THANK YOU to both Bex & April & to everyone that hosted the mini challenges & to my fellow read-a-thoners :) I can't wait for the next read-a-thon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment