Jun 25, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #81

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
What I've been reading last week?
 

Last week I finished J.D. Robb's Glory in Death, which I liked, and I read 5 more books: Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (this one was a re-read & I absolutely loved it once again & couldn't put it down and it also helped me to end my not-quite-a-reading-slump slump and I can't recommend it enough), then I read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith, Luscious by Amanda Usen, 13 to Life by Shannon Delany & Succubus Lost by Tifany Allee and I enjoyed all of these, so yeah, it has been a great reading week for me :)



 
 
What I'll be reading this week?

Well, I have no idea, I guess I need a little break from all that reading last week ;) and I don't know how much time I'll have for reading this week, but I did start 2 more books this weekend, so I'll probably continue reading them (if I'm in mood for them). Those books are: 

1 comment:

  1. I have been hearing so much about Ready Player One lately. I am definitely going to check it out. Happy Reading!
    Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate

    ReplyDelete