Jun 22, 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon: Update #2!


The Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon is hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever & April @ My Shelf Confessions. 

Since my last update I finished one more book: Luscious by Amanda Usen.


I also participated in 2 more challenges: the Cover Lover Challenge here, hosted by Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer & the Wicked Title Trouble Challenge here, hosted by Melissa @ Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf.


At the  moment I'm reading 2 books (although I haven't really been reading today that much) 13 to Life by Shannon Delany & Eona by Alison Goodman.

My Read-a-Thon Stats: 
Books finished/read since my last update: 1
Total number of books finished/read: 3
Pages read since my last update: 271 
~ Eona by Alison Goodman: 15
~ 13 to Life by Shannon Delany: 28
~ Luscious by Amanda Usen: 228
Total number of pages read: 812
Number of challenges participated: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment