Apr 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays #13

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

My teasers:

"Jessica was in an armchair, her legs curled under her, and the sight of her hit me all over again, almost as hard as it had that first time. The sun streaming through the high window held her in a column of light that transformed her into a radiant vision of someone else, someone vivid and eager and lost."

In the Woods
by
Tana French

7 comments:

  1. This is one I really want to read. Wonderful teaser!
    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, haven't heard of this book until now.
    My teaser is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow. I feel sucked in already!

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image. I haven't heard of this book before but I will definitely look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting for sure!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful teaser! This book is new to me. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. :)

    ReplyDelete