Apr 11, 2010

Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge: Mid-Event Meme

Mid-Event Survey:

1. What are you reading right now?
The Death od Achilles by Boris Akunin
When Lightning Strikes by Jenny Carroll

2. How many books have you read so far?
One: Courting Miss Lancaster by Sarah M. Eden
 
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I'm actually looking forward finishing The Death od Achilles by Boris Akunin.
 
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
 
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
No-one interrupted me, but I had lots of pauses, 'cause I'm sick.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Everything!

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No.

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I hope I'll be healthy, so I can read faster & participate more.

9. Are you getting tired yet?
Little, but I had a cup of green tea, so I'm good to continue.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
No.

3 comments:

  1. Great post and glad to see you still going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halfway there!

    (More importantly I hope you start feeling better)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I finally made it here w/out my internet crashing! Glad you're participating, but sorry you're sick. You're still doing awesome!Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete