Apr 11, 2010

Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge: End of Event Meme

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
   - I guess between 10 pm & 11 pm last night! I wasn't feeling well, so I slept between 11 pm & 12:30 am after which I felt better & haven't slept since!

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
   - The Dark Divine by Bree Despain, Stardust by Neil Gaiman, Courting Miss Lancaster by Sarah M. Eden, The Erast Fandorin series by Boris Akunin, etc...

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
   - Not really, everything was great!

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
   - I think that everything worked great: from the hosts to the cheerleaders!

5. How many books did you read?
   - I finished only 2, although I've read from 3 more which I wasn't able to finish!

6. What were the names of the books you read?
   - Courting Miss Lancaster by Sarah M. Eden & When Lightning Strikes by Jenny Carroll a.k.a. Meg Cabot

7. Which book did you enjoy most?
   - I loved both, but I enjoyed "Courting Miss Lancaster" more!

8. Which did you enjoy least?
   - Since I finished only 2, guess I have to say "When Lightning Strikes", although I enjoyed it a lot!

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
   - No, but the Cheerleaders did a great job! They always made me smile!

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
   - I'll definitely participate next time & I'll be at least a reader!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your participation in the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete