Apr 10, 2010

Read-a-Thon: Update #1


Title of book(s) read since last update: Still reading Courting Miss Lancaster by Sarah M. Eden

Number of books read since you started:
0

Pages read since last update: 101

Running total of pages read since you started: 101

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 2 h 20 min

Running total of time spent reading since you started:
2 h 20 min

Mini-challenges completed:
Intro Meme 

Other participants you’ve visited: 

One Persons Journey through a World of Books 
Ashley's Library
A Literary Odyssey
Luvvie's Musings
Reading in Texas
Bekah's Bytes
Book Psmith
Jenn's Bookshelves

Prize you’ve won:
None

3 comments:

  1. My Book
    by David L. Harrison

    I did it!
    I did it!
    Come and look at what I've done!
    I read a book!
    When someone wrote it
    Long ago
    For me to read,
    How did he know
    That this was the book
    I'd take from the shelf
    And lie on the floor
    And read by myself?
    I really read it!
    Just like that!
    Word by word,
    From first to last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up. You're doing great :) Keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books, books
    They're everywhere
    How you read them
    We don't care!

    ReplyDelete