Apr 5, 2010

#38 - "Devil May Ride" by Wendy Roberts


Summary:
When Sadie and her sexy partner Zack stumble on evidence of a chilling cult ritual in an abandoned meth lab, Sadie comes face to face with an evil spirit unlike any she's ever seen before. And it's no coincidence that a bundle of stolen cash turns up at her next crime scene just in time to convince a biker gang that Sadie made off with their money. She knows the threads are connected - but how?

My thoughts on the book:
I loved it! This is the second book in the Ghost Dusters series & I enjoyed it even more than the first one. It was fast-paced with lots of twists & I couldn't put it down until I finished it. I'll definitely read the third book in the series, too. I recommend it & I recommend the series!

My rating: 5/5

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Oh well, I see you have read the 2nd already. lol! You are much better than I am at actually continuing with series. Glad you loved this one. Maybe I'll move it up on my tbr pile.

    ReplyDelete