Apr 19, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #15



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books. This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week! 

Last week I finished Stardust by Neil Gaiman (re-read) & I also read Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev, Real Women Don't Wear Size 2 by Kelley St. John & Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean.

This week I'll finish The Perfect Wife by Victoria Alexander (re-read) & The Thirteen Problems by Agatha Christie. Also (depending on my mood) I'm planning to continue reading In the Woods by Tana French & The Death of Achilles by Boris Akunin & I'm hoping to re-read The Painted Man by Peter V. Brett & to read The Desert Spear by Peter V. Brett.

So, what are you reading this week?
Tell us now here!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't Neil Gaiman wonderful? Have you read The Graveyard Book? One of my favorites of his for sure! Have a fun week and stop by my blog when you get the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, you are in a lot of challenges! I'm very impressed!
    Drop by if you have time!
    http://sharonsgardenofbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in between books right now, but I'm debating between Wings and Shivers. Which do you think I should start with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Samantha, I love Neil Gaiman's books! This was the 2nd time I've read Stardust & it's one of my favorites & I loved The Graveyard Book, too!

    Kel, I haven't read Wings & Shiver, but I think I'd go with Wings, 'cause I've been thinking about reading it these days!

    ReplyDelete