Jul 4, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday #7: Fairytale Retelling Vs. The Original Fairytale!

Weigh In Wednesday is a new weekly meme hosted by Lauren @ Epilogue!

If you'd like to participate, visit this post HERE!

This week's theme:  Fairytale Retelling Vs. The Original Fairytale!

I love fairytales, new or old (or as I call them classic fairytales). They can be written or on tv or movies or animated - I love every type of fairytale I can see or read, so yeah, I also love retellings, and although they're not always good, there have been some quite amazing. So this time - I'm undecided :) I absolutely love both!
So, what about you?

1 comment:

  1. The optimal answer! It was a hard one this week, wasn't it? but I really liked your decision nevertheless! even though I'm on the retelling side myself, haha! <3

    I love your blog! *o* New GFC and Linky follower!!!

    Vivi's Weigh-in

    ReplyDelete