Jul 11, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: Mini Challenge #3!


The Once Upon a Read-a-Thon is hosted by Angela @ Reading Angel, Lori @ Pure Imagination & Candace @ Candace's Book Blog.
 
This mini challenge is part of the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon & is hosted by Christy @ The Reader Bee 

To participate you have to be signed up for the read-a-thon & to post about & answer the following question: 
 
What is your most anticipated book for 2012?

(It can be an upcoming release, or one that's already been released.)
 
 
Easy answer for me, it has to be The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima.
 


Why?
 
I've been waiting for this book since 2010, when I read the first 2 books in the series The Demon King & The Exiled Queen. The Crimson Crown is actually the 4th & last book in the Seven Realms series & its release day is October 23, 2012 & I can't wait to get my hands on a copy, so it's definitely my most-anticipated 2012 release.  
 
 
 
 
Link to this mini challenge HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment