Jul 25, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #82: The Dragon Men by Steven Harper!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 
 
The Dragon Men
(Clockwork Empire, book 3)
by
Steven Harper

Publication date:
November 6th, 2012
 
If you haven't read the previous 2 books The Doomsday Vault & The Impossible Cube, there are spoilers below!
The Clockwork Empire is one of my favourite steampunk series, so I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of The Dragon Men!
 
 
Third in the steampunk series that scales new heights

As the clockwork plague consumes Gavin Ennock’s body and mind, it drives him increasingly mad and fractures his relationship with fiancée Alice, Lady Michaels. Their only hope is that the Dragon Men of China can cure him. But a power struggle will draw Gavin and Alice down a treacherous path — and one wrong step will seal their fate...

4 comments:

  1. So the giant octopus in the picture scares me already. I have this weird fear of them. It sounds interesting though, I love steampunk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very interesting! I haven't heard of this series...but that is going to change! LOL ;p Adding it to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's My WoW post! 

    Btw....I am a new follower! :)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness that sounds like a good book. Great pick!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    Check out my WOW - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2248

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! Favorite Steampunk series, huh? Definitely sounds promising. :D I definitely think it's time to check this out!

    ReplyDelete