Jul 9, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #83

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
What I've been reading last week?
 

Last week I finished The Whisperer by Donato Carrisi (awesome thriller), then I read Robin Kaye's Call Me Wild (another of her books I fell in love with), I read & enjoyed a lot One Moment by Kristina McBride (my review), I read & really disliked Quaranteen: The Loners by Lex Thomas, I also finally read & loved Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury & I listened to my first audio book - Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling, read by Stephen Fry, and I loved it just as much as when I read it myself :) 
 
 
What I'll be reading this week?
 
 
Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
 
I'm participating in the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon, so I'm planning to start something new for it, I have some books lined up, but I have no idea which of them I'll read.

4 comments:

  1. Is the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon just for fairy tales or fantasy? It is new to me.

    Here's my
    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
    I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Deb Nance: No, you can read whatever you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call Me looks like my kind of book ;)

    Happy reading this week :)
    The Brunette Librarian Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a really busy reading week last week I hope you enjoy the books you choose to read for the read-a-thon!
    Check out what I'm reading this week :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete