Nov 30, 2010

Challenge Wrap-Up: Series Challenge Season 4!

This challenge was hosted by Kathrin at Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic

I didn't do as well as I hoped, I finished only one series for this challenge, but because the goal was to read at least 4 books & I read 5, I completed it!

I finished the Effington Family & Friends series by Victoria Alexander! This series has 11 books & I had already read book 1-4 & books 10 & 11 when I signed-up, which left me to read books 5-9 & I did!

Effington Family & Friends by Victoria Alexander
     - Book 5: Her Highness, My Wife - review
     - Book 6: Love with the Proper Husband - review
     - Book 7: The Lady in Question - review
     - Book 8: The Pursuit of Marriage - review
     - Book 9: A Visit from Sir Nicholas - review

0 comments:

Post a Comment