Nov 30, 2010

#212 - "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" by J. K. Rowling


Title: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Author: J. K. Rowling
Series: Harry Potter, Book 5

Summary:
Harry Potter is due to start his fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Unusually for a school boy, however, Harry is not enjoying his summer holidays. He is feeling neglected by his friends, and, as ever, the Dursleys are making his life a misery. But Harry has had enough. He is beginning to think he must do something, anything to change his situation. Then the summer holidays come to an unexpectedly dramatic end, and Harry is thrown back into life at Hogwarts School. What Harry is about to discover at Hogwarts will turn his world upside down...

My rating: 5 of 5
 
My thoughts on the book:
I love this one, too! This is perhaps my second favorite book in the series & of course jus like the others, I loved it & I couldn't put it down, although it was re-read for me!

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment